How to pay a registered biller/ merchant
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on the icon 'Pay a Biller'
- Fill in the required details
- Click Submit to generate the RRR
- Proceed to make payment via the available payment channels.
Remita Biller/ Merchant
A Remita Biller/Merchant is anyone who has registered to receive payments through Remita and its multiple channels.
Integrating Remita for payments on websites
Integration is the ability to combine to systems to ease communication. 3rd party application can be integrated to Remita for the purpose of processing payment via their portal through Remita. Remita provides a standards-based REST interface which ...
How to pay an E-invoice on Remita
Go to www.remita.net Select the icon 'Pay a Biller' Select the option 'Pay E-invoice' Enter the RRR Fill in the required details and click Submit
How to Pay Lagos State Government on Remita
1. Visit www.remita.net and click Pay FGN and State TSA 2. Select LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT First Time Users 3. To Register as a First Time Payer a. Choose applicable radio button – Individual or Company, complete relevant information ...
How to generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
To Pay Federal Government or State TSA: Go to www.remita.net Click "Pay FGN's and State TSA" Select Pay Federal Government of Nigeria Type the name of the MDA from the "Name of MDA" field Then select the "Name Of Service/Purpose" that relates to the ...