How to retrieve your payment receipt/invoice
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on the icon labelled 'Resend Receipt or Invoice'
- Type in the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Click on "resend" to send the receipt to the original email address on the receipt or click on "send to an alternate email" to resend the receipt to another email address of your choosing.
- Enter the alternate email address you want the receipt sent to as well as the amount paid.
- Click Submit
- The receipt or invoice will be forwarded to the provided email address
Alternatively you may visit helpdesk.remita.net or send an email to email@example.com
if you cannot remember details of the payment.
How to Pay Lagos State Government on Remita
1. Visit www.remita.net and click Pay FGN and State TSA 2. Select LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT First Time Users 3. To Register as a First Time Payer a. Choose applicable radio button – Individual or Company, complete relevant information ...
Remita e-Invoicing & Collections
REMITA e-INVOICING Remita e-Invoicing provides Billers with a powerful tool for managing invoices and empowering them to uniquely identify transactions, from initiation right through to consummation. With Remita e-Invoicing: There is no longer the ...
Remita Payment Channels
Remita Payment Channels Remita makes it easy for customers and service users to pay using any of the following channels: Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Paga Wallets) Bank Account Branches of ANY commercial bank nationwide Microfinance Banks ...
How to pay an E-invoice on Remita
Go to www.remita.net Select the icon 'Pay a Biller' Select the option 'Pay E-invoice' Enter the RRR Fill in the required details and click Submit
The Remita ePayment System
Remita e-Payment delivers payment instructions to accounts in any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank, Primary Mortgage Institution or Digital Wallet. What Can Remita do for You? Make Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks Receive Funds through ...