Remita e-Invoicing & Collections
Remita e-Invoicing provides Billers with a powerful tool for
managing invoices and empowering them to uniquely identify transactions, from
initiation right through to consummation.
With Remita e-Invoicing:
- There is no longer the need for “manual”
invoices the world has moved to the “electronic” era.
- Billers can generate online, electronic payment
demand notices to be sent to payers for payment through their preferred
- Payers can generate own invoices online and pay
through their preferred channel.
- Billers can integrate with ERP/billing system to
automate the invoicing from their source data.
- Billers can send reminder mails for unpaid
Remita e-Collection empowers billers to receive payments
from customers from anywhere across the country, through multiple channels
including any bank branch, PoS, Wesbite, among others.
The benefits Remita avails its customers include the
- For easy reconciliation, billers can define and
customise online Pay-In form with as many fields as desired, containing all the
information that you want payers to supply at the time of payment e.g. Payer
Name, Payer ID, Payer Category, e-Mail Address, Telephone Number, Goods and
Services desired, Policy or Reference No, Comments etc.
- Never again will you need to disclose your bank
account again before payers to pay you. All you need to do is:
- Simply put the “Pay Here” Remita link on your
- Ask your payers to select your name at www.remita.net (Pay Billers).
- Send your payers a generated Remita payment link
- Your account does not have to be in the same
bank as that of the Payer.
- Access to detailed online reports of all
collections transactions across all channels
- Optional Integration with your billing and
accounting systems for information exchange to support service delivery and
How to define Collection Rules on Remita
Log into Remita and click on the "Define Collection Rules" submenu under the “Collections” menu Type in the details in the appropriate field (e.g. Name of Product/Service, Amount To Pay, etc.) Click the ‘Add More’ button to ...
How to Pay Lagos State Government on Remita
1. Visit www.remita.net and click Pay FGN and State TSA 2. Select LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT First Time Users 3. To Register as a First Time Payer a. Choose applicable radio button – Individual or Company, complete relevant information ...
How to pay an E-invoice on Remita
Go to www.remita.net Select the icon 'Pay a Biller' Select the option 'Pay E-invoice' Enter the RRR Fill in the required details and click Submit
The Remita ePayment System
Remita e-Payment delivers payment instructions to accounts in any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank, Primary Mortgage Institution or Digital Wallet. What Can Remita do for You? Make Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks Receive Funds through ...
How to format and upload a Vendor/ E-cheque payment file on Remita
How To Format a vendor/ E-cheque Payment File Type in the details of the beneficiary(s) in the format provided (see screen shot below) and edit the content of the upload file to 'Text' Ensure that the bank codes are correctly entered (e.g ...